Increasingly, designers want to get rid of tables, and use only CSS for their layout designs. But starting down this path can be daunting. So Style Master features a multicolumn layout wizard to get you started. Use it to create one, two and three column layouts, with or without headers and footers, along with colors and styles for the text in various parts of your page. Like all our wizards, the layout wizard produces standards compliant, clean CSS and HTML, ready for you to continue styling.
Our other wizards let you create all the code for a particular design element, effect, or even a whole site, without having to think focus on the implementation details. At the end of a few easy steps you'll have all the code you need ready to be applied as is, or used as the basis for your own designs. They're essential if you're new to CSS, and they're such a great way to work quickly without having to worry about the actual code that even highly experienced developers use them time and again to get started with a design.
Style Master has wizards for building
- Basic style sheets: with styles for text, headings and links
- Navigation bars: choose from our stylish pre-prepared collection then step through and customize as you need to
- Bread crumb trails: design all the elements of these important navigational features without having to worry about either the CSS or the HTML
- Page layouts: tell the wizard how many columns you want, whether you want a header or footer, what colors and borders you want, and it all gets done for you
- Links: advanced customization of how links appear is so easy with the Link Wizard
Working with wizards